Each year, at the constituency’s Annual General Meeting, we elect new officers for our branch. These officers lead the organising and activities of the branch for the year to come.
On the 4th of July, we held our elections for 2019/20. The results are as follows:
- Javid Mohammed returns as Chair
- Waheed Rehman becomes Vice Chair
- Kerry Jenkins becomes Secretary
- Tanveer Khan becomes Membership Secretary
- Saima Suliman becomes Women’s Officer
We welcome them to their roles, and look forward to building on the successes of last year. Now is an ideal time for any new members to get involved, as a newly elected group of officers will be setting priorities for the near future at our meeting on July 17th!